Everyone Finished??

Off-Topic and Non-Corvette Related Discssion
rbryce1
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 2001 Targa Top Coupe, Stock 350/350 hp Automatic,
1968 Full Custom Mako Shark Convertible, 454/425 hp, Muncie M20 Transmission. 1965 HP Resto-Mod Coupe, 350/390 hp, Kiesler 5-Speed, FiTech FI, Hedman headers, Edelbrock heads, Comp Cam.

Everyone Finished??

Post by rbryce1 »

Is everyone finished with their cars but me? Not many post here any more.
vito
Senior Corvette Addict
Senior Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 1972 Stingray Convertible , BB 454, 4-Speed.

Re: Everyone Finished??

Post by vito »

Hi Sir,

nope nada done.

learning new things and teaching old things.

pretty much working out side everyday.

Glad your making great progress.

cheers my friend :cheers:
ktruff46
Tell us about your Corvette: 1974 base model. Mostly original but far from perfect. Been working on it for better part of 7 years. Body has been removed from chassis, chassis repaired and restored. Working on the mechanicals of the chassis as time/money allows.

Post by ktruff46 »

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Seems like nobody posts anymore. I moved from Ca. To Phoenix 2 years ago and haven’t had time to work on the Vette. Lots of projects around the house and I also started a new job Nov. of ‘17. Hope everyone has just been too busy working on their projects to post.
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Post by MaineVette »

Same for me, it's been a long time since I've posted or even visited to view posts. We're in the midst of building a house and the day job has been crazy busy as well. Add those things to life as usual and it hasn't left any time for the Corvette. I'm hoping life slows down after Thanksgiving, I could use a breather!
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com