New to the forum? Stop in and tell us about yourself!
7drummer
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 roadster 270hp

Post by 7drummer »

hi to all, 71 roadster 270hp auto number matcher. :cheers: :cool:
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Re: new member

Post by MaineVette »

Hi 7drummer. After all these years I often wish my coupe was a convertible. In any case, welcome to the forum!
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com
nwav8tor
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe that's been in the family since new. Was "stored" in a shed in New England for 22 years. Even though I have limited knowledge and experience, I'm SLOWLY doing a body off restoration. Standby for many questions!

Post by nwav8tor »

Welcome!

I too wish mine was a vert, with a LT-1 or big block too. But I'll "settle" for my base 4-speed coupe. I just hope that one day I'll get her back on the road again.

Paul
rbryce1
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 2001 Targa Top Coupe, Stock 350/350 hp Automatic,
1968 Full Custom Mako Shark Convertible, 454/425 hp, Muncie M20 Transmission. 1965 HP Resto-Mod Coupe, 350/390 hp, Kiesler 5-Speed, FiTech FI, Hedman headers, Edelbrock heads, Comp Cam.

Post by rbryce1 »

I have a '95 Targa Top. a '68 convertible and a '65 coupe. Like the '65 coupe a lot, but still really enjoy driving the '68 with the top down, or at least I will once it's resto is finished. the most until returning home to Florida. Now I like the '65 coupe with air. '95 is not my best choice of all the Corvettes. Plan to sell once the other 2 are completed.