Hi from MaineVette!

New to the forum? Stop in and tell us about yourself!
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Re: Hi from MaineVette!

Post by MaineVette »

Hey Ron,

Thanks for your post. I think we all welcome thoughts and ideas from others with more experience in these areas, especially myself. I'm sure you have lots of great tips to offer based on your years of experience. I'll be the first to admit that I'm learning much of this as I go. If nothing else folks can at least learn what NOT to do. LOL

Posting photos is pretty easy, you just need to upload them to a photobucket account (or similar) and then post a link in the body of your post. Here's a link to a tutorial I developed a little while ago explaining the process. It may be a bit out of date (photobucket has changed some) but the general approach should be the same.

Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas! :cheers:
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com
rbryce1
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 2001 Targa Top Coupe, Stock 350/350 hp Automatic,
1968 Full Custom Mako Shark Convertible, 454/425 hp, Muncie M20 Transmission. 1965 HP Resto-Mod Coupe, 350/390 hp, Kiesler 5-Speed, FiTech FI, Hedman headers, Edelbrock heads, Comp Cam.

Post by rbryce1 »

Hi Ron,

Nice to see someone with lots of C2 experience. I am in the final 3/4's of a very difficult C2 Resto-Mod and would really like to ask you a question, at least one to start. :D

My thread is "'65 Coupe Resto-Mod and '68 Full Custom Restoration" in the "C3 General" section and I posted the question there. Hope you can help.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Bob
Lonnie
Tell us about your Corvette: It is a nice little 1978 that needs a bunch of TLC, specifically the right front fender. I have owned it for about 7 years and have been inspired to jump in!

Post by Lonnie »

Hello from Colorado! I just joined and am really excited about getting into my 1978 coupe. I have really enjoyed your enthusiasm to tackle just about anything and do a first class job along the way. Your project has inspired me to begin looking more deeply into the right front fender issue on mine so I may be asking a bunch of questions as I go. Thanks again for all the info and helpful tips! I have empathy for your winters as I spent 2 years at Loring AFB back in the day.
Lonnie
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Post by MaineVette »

Thanks, and welcome to the insanity! :D

Looking forward to hearing about your progress and perhaps seeing a few photos. :cheers:
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com
rentdresknz

Hi from MaineVette

Post by rentdresknz »

Fellow okie Glad to see I'm not alone. Can't wait to see what you're working on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk