HTML

Post your ideas and suggestions for the site here
ChrisMiami
Tell us about your Corvette: sold - looking for a 69 vert

HTML

Post by ChrisMiami »

Just a quick note to say that when I read the project updates in Safari, the page footer typically appears about mid-way through the article - the article continues down the page through it. A minor nit but I thought you'd want to know.

Regards,
Chris
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Re: HTML

Post by MaineVette »

Hmm... Unfortunately I don't have a Mac so I can't test out Safari. If you could take a screen shot and e-mail it to me (webmaster@corvette-restoration.com) I'd certainly appreciate it.

Right now the forum is set up so that a good ad appears below the first post of each thread (gotta pay the light bill! :D ). This may be part of the issue as it could be giving the appearance that the footer is out of place. Again, I'd have to see it to understand what's going on.
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com
rbryce1
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 2001 Targa Top Coupe, Stock 350/350 hp Automatic,
1968 Full Custom Mako Shark Convertible, 454/425 hp, Muncie M20 Transmission. 1965 HP Resto-Mod Coupe, 350/390 hp, Kiesler 5-Speed, FiTech FI, Hedman headers, Edelbrock heads, Comp Cam.

Re: Shoulders

Post by rbryce1 »

hangjing31 wrote:Shoulders with juicy couture outlet a shopping bag, top opening and juicy couture sale closing, which is full of modern means of juicy couture sunglasses a practical shopping bags, large capacity, is the first choice of juicy couture purses women go out shopping. Choose purple velvet and purple leather trim and metal hardware with. In front of juicy couture diaperbag and rose embroidery.

I saw all of the other locations you placed this add, and since this is the ideas and suggestions portion of the forum, my idea is to suggest you put yourself and the adds you posted right up the juicy coutoured diaper bag you are selling on a corvette site.
MaineVette
Administrator
Administrator
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.

Re: HTML

Post by MaineVette »

I wonder if he got a lot of bites on those ads? :rolleyes:

Still can't figure out why they waste their time posting spam like that on a forum. Does anyone really pay attention to it?

I suppose some people must, otherwise they wouldn't bother. Right?
Someday I'll finally be able to drive my Vette, but for now I'll just admire all the pieces... :willy:

Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com