Hurrican In Fl

Off-Topic and Non-Corvette Related Discssion
vito
Senior Corvette Addict
Senior Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 1972 Stingray Convertible , BB 454, 4-Speed.

Hurrican In Fl

Post by vito »

Hope everyone is safe over there Bob.
nwav8tor
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe that's been in the family since new. Was "stored" in a shed in New England for 22 years. Even though I have limited knowledge and experience, I'm SLOWLY doing a body off restoration. Standby for many questions!

Re: Hurrican In Fl

Post by nwav8tor »

Yeah, I don't know how close Bob is to the water or how high, but hopefully all is well...

My brother is just south of Tampa a bit inland and he had no problems or damage.

How are you doing on the rock?
rbryce1
Corvette Addict
Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 2001 Targa Top Coupe, Stock 350/350 hp Automatic,
1968 Full Custom Mako Shark Convertible, 454/425 hp, Muncie M20 Transmission. 1965 HP Resto-Mod Coupe, 350/390 hp, Kiesler 5-Speed, FiTech FI, Hedman headers, Edelbrock heads, Comp Cam.

Post by rbryce1 »

Just saw this, yes, we were fine. Lots of areas had flooding, but not where I was. House and all cars were high and dry. Lots of wind and rain, some tree limbs broken, blew a tree branch through a panel in out swimming pool screen enclosure, but other than that, no problem. Areas North of us did not fair so well though. We dodged another bullet! Thanks for asking.
vito
Senior Corvette Addict
Senior Corvette Addict
Tell us about your Corvette: 1972 Stingray Convertible , BB 454, 4-Speed.

Post by vito »

Glad to here you all made it thru fine.

The typhoon here pretty much wiped out the local crops. Did keep the roof on the garage, but now i can water the plants from the ceiling :ack: