- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Sep 7th, 2009 5:31 pm
- Tell us about your Corvette: 1971 Coupe, restoration in progress.
- Location: Waterboro, Maine
I've received reports that some members are having logging into the forum.
If you're having trouble logging into the forum could you please try the following two steps to resolve the issue?
1. Clear your internet browsing cache/history. Instructions on how to do so on each type of device and browser can be found at this link: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980
2. If you still cannot log on I suggest using the password reset option. You should receive an e-mail fairly quickly. If you don't see anything please check your spam folder.
3. If all else fails please e-mail me at email@example.com and I'll do my best to help you out. And, if you can log in, please let me know that too - either send me an e-mail or reply to this post. I'm trying to determine how widespread this problem is and I haven't been able to get a clear handle on it yet.
Thanks for everyone's patience as I work through this issue.
Track my progress at The Corvette Restoration Page http://www.corvette-restoration.com