- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sep 6th, 2014 11:58 am
- Tell us about your Corvette: 1981 Corvette…49,000 miles
1. Running lights work no problem. (however right tail light is a bit dim)
2. Reverse lights work no problem.
3. When I step on brake, right tail light goes out.
4. When turn on right turn signal, right tail light goes out, front right turn signals and side markers are solid lit. Also turn signal light in the dash lit solid as well.
5. All bulbs and fuses are good.
What's my problem? How do I fix?