I couldn't find any semi-gloss any where. I took some gloss and held it farther away and sprayed faster than normal. With several light coats I was able to get it close to existing.
At this point I decided to swap out the MC Bolts with stainless and chrome lock nuts.
Installed (notice the color of the paint. This is actually gloss paint but held the can away farther and sprayed faster. The color came out close to the other areas)
I learned something new. I didn't know that washers came in different sizes for the same bolt. And of course i ordered the wrong ones. The washers are temporary until I can get the correct sizes
Hood spring painted with a metallic finish.
Brake release. When installing the hood release cable, eat a big breakfast first. Man it was hard getting it through that little hole.
Horn relay. and of course I had to make a bracket so I could mount it correctly. I was able to rivet the two pieces together and install it.
Too small washers
The wiper bay dirty as hell and someone left their rags in there.
Cleaned up a bit. I plan on installing the wiper arms, nozzle's and blades this week.
The front bumper made it to the states. I will take it and a few other parts to have them rechromed when I return.