Hello from Mentor Ohio

New to the forum? Stop in and tell us about yourself!
CL72Stingray
Tell us about your Corvette: the 72 Vette didn't pan out after I went to get it there was a situation so we now have an 82 that I've already separated. Projects is underway.

Hello from Mentor Ohio

Post by CL72Stingray » May 1st, 2016 4:39 pm

My name is Casey and my sons name is Luke. We have recently purchased a 1972 Stingray coupe, but haven't gotten it home yet maybe this weekend. This car was in the middle of being painted when the paint shop decided to take it apart and sold some of the pieces. The owner came to check on the car and immediately towed the car home. He unfortunately took ill and was unable to put the car back together. I have always wanted an early C3 but never had the time or money. I am really looking forward to working on this car with my son, as we are planning on tearing it down to the frame and restoring it. My son is only 2.75 years old but already knows that the best car in the world is a "Corvette". Looking forward to giving him this a gift someday although he won't know that until the day I give him the keys.
Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.
~Sir Winston Churchill