Hello From Stewart Customs and Collision Sacramento, CA

New to the forum? Stop in and tell us about yourself!
Tell us about your Corvette: 1972 Coupe with Matching 350 4 Bolt Main and M21, frame off restoration project. Frame, engine, and driveline done. Interior and body next. Not going original...going full on cusom show car.

Hello From Stewart Customs and Collision Sacramento, CA

Post by Stewart_Customs » Jul 13th, 2013 1:25 am

Hey Everyone,

I'm Randy Stewart from Stewart Customs and Collision in Sacramento, CA.

Just picked up a 72 coupe with a matching 350 4 Bolt Main and M21. Frame, engine, transmission, exhaust and suspension are done. Have to do some major body work, and put the interior together. And we are gonna give it a wicked candy paint job. Still choosing colors and schemes...please chime in with any wild ideas. We'd love to hear them.

Thought long and hard about going back to all original, but ultimately decided against it. Since we are a custom shop, we are gonna o crazy with it. I know that some purists will not appreciate a custom like I do, and that's ok. I love original cars too. But this car is just screaming at me: "Go Crazy" so I am listening.

Will be happy to post progress updates, so stay tuned.

And if in the Sacramento area, please stop in to check it out for yourself. We love Vettes,and we love Vette owners. We have done several, and this one is going to be the creme de la creme.

I am not soliciting business, and I hope this does to violate any terms of service. I just thought you guys might want to see some choice cars we have done. If this breaks any rules, please accept an apology in advance.

Randy Stewart
Stewart Customs And Collision, Inc.
5800 Roseville Rd., Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95842
Stewart Customs
1972 Coupe - It's about to be crazy!