New to the forum

New to the forum? Stop in and tell us about yourself!
Marcs_72
Tell us about your Corvette: Elkhart Green 1972 Base Coupe with Saddle Leather interior. 4 spd. 51,000 mile original car.
I am the 4th owner. It came with the original bill of sale and other documentation. It is a nice driving original car.

New to the forum

Post by Marcs_72 » Sep 5th, 2018 5:34 pm

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been visiting the site for some time and decided I should officially join.
I found Tim's site quite awhile ago. I was looking for information about C3 corvettes. Tim has done a great job of organizing and presenting a great deal of information concerning these cars. I have learned a lot. I was fortunate to find a very clean and original 1972 coupe. It is a base motor 4 spd with deluxe interior. The only items that have been replaced are tires, shocks and brakes. Other than basic maintenance I have had to do very little to the car. This is actually my second corvette. My first was a 1959. I eventually rebuilt just about everything on it. It makes me appreciate how lucky I was to find a clean original car this time.

Sincerely,

Marc Karnik